Some express fears over job transfers, missed promotions and loss of choice cases if they complain about colleagues who harass. They blame a culture that starts at the top with District Attorney Jackie Lacey.
- The Chicago White Sox broadcast booth is a good place for Michael Schur – Daily News
- The San Fernando Valley just saw a ‘very unusual’ spate of killings in a matter of days – Daily News
- Ahead of demolition, Studio City residents protest tree loss in Sportsmen’s Lodge development – Daily News
- Apartments, preschool and yoga studio are all part of new 24-acre Chatsworth HQ of toymaker MGA Entertainment – Daily News
- Angels’ loss to the Chicago White Sox is not poetry in motion – Daily News
- 2 critically injured in North Hollywood shooting – Daily News
- Prosecutors allege sexual harassment retribution at Los Angeles County DA’s Office – Daily News
- Three wounded Tuesday in shooting in Moreno Valley – Daily News
- Alexander: More reps means more progress for Chargers’ Justin Jackson – Daily News
- Miller Moss impresses, throws 5 touchdowns in Alemany football’s season opener – Daily News
- Photos: Chargers and Saints join forces in joint practice in Costa Mesa – Daily News
- Purple & Bold: DeMarcus Cousins’ injury opens a can of worms for the Lakers – Daily News
The city also vowed to empty trash cans more frequently, assess the number of street vendors, develop an online FAQ and keep a watchful eye on vehicle counts this holiday season.
Senior Deputy District Attorney Matt Murphy, during his closing arguments, cautioned jurors against believing the suspect, who he compared to a cult leader.
A group of California winemakers is dedicated to making quality wine from unusual grape varieties.
A new south-side structure includes suites, loge boxes, club seats, a concourse and press box.